In an effort to bring out latent talent and to broaden and enrich the knowledge of the students, beyond academics, as a part of their curriculum and also to inculcate a sence of social responsibility and community spirit, various clubs are introduced by the School.
1. INTERACT CLUB: Service to humanity, an awareness about one’s responsibilities and commitment to the society are values that are inculcated in BBPS, Pitampura. Keeping these objectives in mind, the Interact Club of the schoolTo make students socially aware is one of the main objectives of the club's activities.
To make them responsible towards the society and to make them confident that they can serve the society
and needy people as well. It will help them to become a better person and inculcate the habit of sharing and caring. As part of the social sensitivity and responsibility initiative, students regularly visit orphanages, old age homes and institutions for the less privileged. They carry with them contributions made by all and spend valuable and enriching time with the inmates.
2. SPIC MACAY CLUB: The club for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture , which promotes intangible aspects of Indian cultural heritage by promoting Indian classical music, classical dance, folk music, yoga, meditation, crafts and other aspects of Indian culture
3. KALAKRITI CLUB: Club helps in developing an appreciation and engagement in art and craft and design as critical consumers and audiences and also helps in understanding its role in the creative and cultural industries that shape and enrich their lives.
Kalakriti club introduces participants to a range of intellectual and practical skills. As child manipulate a paintbrush, their fine motor skills improve. By counting pieces and colors, they learn the basics of math. When children experiment with materials, they dabble in science. Most important perhaps, when children feel good while they are creating, Art helps boost self-confidence.
4. LITERARY CLUB: To enhance and evaluate students’ Speaking & Listening Skills. To inculcate confidence, presentation skills and to enhance their speaking capabilities. To familiarize students with the ways in which dialogue makes a story come alive. Students will be encouraged to share details about their personal favourite authors & poets. Club will also help in developing creative writings on their own.
5. MATHODOLA CLUB: This club boosts confidence in one's ability to tackle mathematical problems, which is necessary for a sustained interest in mathematics. The speed, distinctness and directness with which one arrives at the answer make Vedic mathematics a class by itself . One wonders at the supreme simplicity and ease of the Vedic method, which is lacking in most of our usual methods
6. TECHNIA CLUB: This club boosts confidence in one's ability to tackle mathematical problems, which is necessary for a sustained interest in mathematics. The speed, distinctness and directness with which one arrives at the answer make Vedic mathematics a class by itself . One wonders at the supreme simplicity and ease of the Vedic method, which is lacking in most of our usual methods